Make a Reservation 訂房預約

 

(On the phone) 電話預約

Cl: YNSO Hotel, may I help you?

  洋碩旅館,我能為您服務嗎?

Gu: Can I reserve a double room for tomorrow night? I would like a quiet room with a good view of the sea..

    我想要訂一間雙人房,要面向海岸景觀的房間。

Cl: Yes, we do. May I have your name please?

   好的,沒問題。請問您貴姓大名?

Gu: My name is Malone Koa. I spell it for you. M-a-l-o-n-e, K-a-o.

   我叫高馬龍,名字這樣拼M-a-l-o-n-e, K-a-o.

Cl: Ok. Mr. Kao. We still have four double rooms available. How many days are you staying here?

   好的,高先生,我們尚有四間雙人房,請問您預計住宿幾天?

Gu: I’m staying for about three nights. I’ll be there at 5PM tomorrow and check out May 8th morning.

    我預計待三個晚上,明天下午五點會到,五月八日早上會退房。

Cl: Alright, just one second.

    好,等一下喔。

Gu: What are your charges for one night?

    請問住一晚的費用是多少?

Cl: The double rooms are 1000 dollars a night including meals, 800 dollars excluding meals.

    雙人房含餐點的話一晚1000元,不含餐點一晚800

Gu: I’ll take 800 dollars one. Are there any extra charges?

    那我要800元的房間。還會有其他費用要支付嗎?

Cl: No, sir. There aren’t. So, just to confirm, Mr. Koa, you booked a double room for three nights.

   You will check in at 5 PM tomorrow, May 5th through May 8th morning. Is that correct, Mr. Koa?

    沒有了,所以,高先生最後跟您確認一下,您訂了一間雙人房,明天下午五點會住宿,

    日期是五月五日到五月八日早上退房,高先生,請問這樣正確嗎?

Gu: Yes, that’s correct. See you tomorrow.

    對,沒錯。那明天見了。

Cl: OK, we’ll be waiting for you. Thanks for your stay.

    好,我們明天恭迎您的蒞臨。

ynso 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()