Room Service

客房服務

 

Cl:  Room Service, May I help you?

    客房服務,您好有甚麼我可以效勞的?

Cu:  My friend and I are quite hungry; could we have something to eat and drink?

    我和我朋友正好肚子餓,我們可以叫點東西吃,還有喝點飲料嗎?

Cl:  Sure, no problem. What would you like to order, sir?

    好,當然沒問題。先生您想點些甚麼?

Cu:  We’d like two hamburgers and some cold drinks.

    我們想要兩份漢堡,還有冷飲。

Cl:  We have beef, ham, bacon, chicken, cheese, salami, and club.

 What kind of hamburger would you prefer?

     我們這有牛肉、火腿、培根、雞肉、起司、鮪魚以及總匯口味。

那您喜好哪一種?

Cu:  I’ll have a bacon and cheese.

     那就培根與起司各一個吧。

Cl:  How about cold drinks? We have Sprite, Coke, and orange juice.

     那冷飲呢?我們有雪碧、可樂、柳橙汁。

Cu;  We’ll both have orange juice.

     我們兩個都柳橙汁好了

C;:  What size will you take? Large, medium, or small?

    那您要哪一種,大杯、中杯、小杯?

Cu:  I’ll take medium size for both.

     兩杯都中杯。

Cl:  Just to check, you take a bacon and cheese hamburger with two glasses of

 orange juice. Is that correct sir?

 跟您確認一下,您點了一個培根與一個起司漢堡,加上兩杯柳橙汁

Cu:  Yes, that’s right. So, how long will it take?

     好,沒錯。 那,大該多久會好?

Cl:  We will deliver them to your room 15 minutes from now.

     15分鐘會應該就會送過去了。

Cu:  Thanks a lot.

     感謝。

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    yungshuo 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()