Cu:  Excuse me, I think I need your help.

     不好意思,我需要你的幫忙。

Cl:  Yes, certainly sir. How can I help you? What’s the matter?

     是的,沒問題,讓我為您效勞,發生甚麼事情了?

Cu:  I just came back. I found I left my keys in my room this morning. Do you have a spare key?

     我剛從外面回來,這才發現我今早把鑰匙遺忘在房裡,你有備用鑰匙嗎?

Cl:  Well, sir. I’m sorry I am afraid I don’t have a key now.

    恩,先生,相當抱歉,我這裡恐怕沒有備用鑰匙…

But I can call the bellman to bring you the spare key.

    不過我可以叫服務生帶備用鑰匙來。

    If there is no spare key, we still have mater key. Don’t worry sir. Just one minute.

    就算沒有備用鑰匙,我們也有萬用鑰匙。不會有問題的,請稍待片刻。

Cu:  Alright, that sounds fine.

     好吧。只能如此了。

Cl:  And sir, what’s your room number and your name?

     對了,請問您的房號與大名是?

Cu:  It’s Room 721. I’m Malone Kao,

      721號房,高馬龍。

Cl:  Here comes the bellman. Bellman, this gentleman left his key in the room.

     服務生來了,服務生,這位先生鑰匙放在房裡。

     Could you help him unlock the door?

     麻煩你把幫他把房門打開。

Cu:  Thanks a lot

     感謝。

Cl:  You’re welcome. If you need help, please let us know.

     這是應該的,如果需要任何幫忙,請告知我們。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    ynso 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()